Touchwood Press is a new kind of publishing business. With more than 30 years experience publishing in the traditional way, the founders of Touchwood Press know all too well that book publishing has changed forever—and for the better. Now, it’s relatively inexpensive and easy to see your written word in print and available to a global audience. But where to begin? How does a writer become a successful author and publisher, whether you measure success in a self-published work for family and friends or in international sales and book awards?
Contact us here to find out more and explore whether Touchwood Publishing Services can help with your book idea.
- LaCost: The Evolution of Jason published
- Canal Chronicles published
- MountainVision: Lessons Beyond the Summit published by Touchwood Press.
- Touchwood Press Announces Publishing Services Division.
- The Divine Storyteller published by Touchwood Press.
- Touchwood Press launches the Publish It Yourself Workshop.
- Self-Publish Your Family History course launches fall 2015.